Pages

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

About to head off!

So the day is finally here, my flight is in less than 6 hours! I'm about to head off on my own adventure to Tanzania for a whole month! I honestly have no idea what to expect but I'm pretty excited about whatever might happen.

I'm all packed, got my Tanzania guide book, learned my Swahili, and I'm virtually ready to walk out the door...except I'm still in my pyjamas!

I need to get my last few things into my bag and then I'll be on my way! If there's wifi at Bangkok or Nairobi then I'll write a post about my flights when I arrive!

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck William. It sure will be noisier over "there" and quieter "here" for the next few weeks. Enjoy. XXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe travels. Can't wait to hear about all your experiences. Missing you already x

    ReplyDelete